Don’t think you’re boy-crazy? You just might be surprised.
Take the Boy-Crazy Quiz
Take the Boy-Crazy Quiz to find out where your focus is. Simply answer “yes” or “no” to these thirteen questions.
- In a room full of people, do you always know where “he” is? (yes/no)
- Are boys your number-one favorite topic of conversation with your friends? (yes/no)
- Do you often dress to catch a guy’s attention? (yes/no)
- Do you replace one crush with another almost as soon as you realize the first relationship is not going anywhere? (yes/no)
- Have you asked a guy out? (yes/no)
- Do you have your eye on more than one guy at a time? (yes/no)
- Do you believe you’d finally be completely happy if you had a boyfriend? (yes/no)
- Do you change your schedule or plans in order to bump into him? (yes/no)
- Do you tend to have more guy friends than girlfriends? (yes/no)
- When you’re relaxing with a good book, movie, or song, do you pick those that are filled with ooey-gooey romance? (yes/no)
- If you journal or pray, are your pages or prayers filled with thoughts and requests about guys? (yes/no)
- Are you always trying to figure out which guys like you? (yes/no)
- Would you be willing to get a total makeover for a guy? Not the hair, make-up, and new-clothes kind, but the “I’ll change who I am at my core if that’s what it takes to get you” kind? (yes/no)
Where to Go from Here
If you answered “yes” to several or all of these questions, that says something important about your heart. It clues you in to what your heart loves. What your heart fears, even. Do your answers point to you being more crazy about your Creator God or about guys?
If you haven’t yet read my book, Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl: On Her Journey from Neediness to Freedom, I encourage you to order your copy today. If God can transform me, there’s hope for you for sure!
We’re giving away three copies of Confessions today. To enter to win one, log on to the giveaway widget then leave a comment below by Valentine’s Day, and let me know what you learned from taking this quiz.
In the meantime, let’s continue this conversation. Over the next couple of days, we’re going to explore two questions:
- Is being boy-crazy really all that bad?
- I feel like boy-craziness is taking over. What can I do about it?
Stick with me as we journey together from neediness to freedom!