Where in the World is LYWB?
Are you heading somewhere fun for Christmas break? Maybe you’re off to the mountains to ski, or on your way to grandma’s for some yummy food and family time. Why not take us with you?
We’d love to see pictures of you, especially when you’ve brought your copy of "Lies Young Women Believe" along. We’ll post pictures of your Christmas break happenings right here on the lywb.com blog. Here’s how it works.
1. Send me a photo of you (and your friends) holding a copy of “Lies Young Women Believe.”
2. You can email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I will upload them in this post as I get them.
4. Check back often to see pics of other truthseeking gals from around the country (maybe even around the world).
5. I reserve the right not to post photos if I deem them to be inappropriate.
I’ll even get the ball rolling! Here a few photos of me with my family (we were feeling to squirrelly to take just one). Notice I am holding my very well worn copy of “Lies Young Women Believe,” signed by Nancy herself. It is one of my favorite books!
I can’t wait to hear from you (and see your pretty faces!)