What You're Doing Right
I hate teenager bashing! I spend enough time with young guys and gals to know that you’re fantastic. It bums me out when other adults or the media portray you as apathetic, mindless and rebellious. That’s why I love articles like the one I just read titled: “What Today’s Teens are Doing Right.”
The article listed the unique attributes of the Millennial Generation (that’s you). Here are the highlights.
Members of the Millennial Generation:
- Have great self-image
- Refuse to turn their backs on big problems
- Desire protection and respect those who provide sanctuary
- Are great team players
- Believe it is possible to change the world
- Have interest in spiritual things
- Are good at questioning the world around them
- Are great communicators
- Can articulate thoughts and feelings well
- Cherish family relationships
Sounds like the readers of LYWB.com to me!
The bottom line is, you’ve got a lot going for you. You are a generation of young women with great potential to make a difference. I’m hoping you’ll use that momentum to impact others with the Gospel.
Here are some questions to get great communicators like you thinking.
- What is it about society that you most want your generation to change?
- What do you like best about your peers?
- What is your generation’s greatest spiritual need?
I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Keep up the great work!