As we traveled the country, interviewing young women for Lies Young Women Believe, we noticed a startling trend:
- 95 percent of girls admitted to believing the lie that they have to perform to be accepted.
- Most told us that deep down they suspected that beautiful girls were worth more than the girls who felt not-so-beautiful. (Most of them saw themselves in the not-so-beautiful group.)
- 97 percent of young women confess to body image issues.
With so many girls feeling less-than, chronic frustration about who you are may feel normal, but don’t get used to it! At the core, these are lies about who God created you to be. We want to help you obliterate these identity lies with God’s truth!
We know it’s possible to abandon lies and walk in truth and freedom. Let us show you how! Join bestselling author Dannah Gresh and LiesYoungWomenBelieve.com host Erin Davis for a free webinar Tuesday, March 20, at 7 p.m. Eastern Time (Psst . . . that’s TOMORROW night!)
In one hour we will:
- Debunk three of today’s biggest, baddest lies about who you are.
- Show you a three-step process to overcome them.
- Answer your toughest identity questions.
Grab your mom or a group of friends, and join this important conversation. Let’s start a new trend—young women set free from lies and embracing their God-given identity!
Click here to register.
We can’t wait to see you then!